Saturday 16 February 2013

P&D Italian Deli, Williamson Square, Liverpool


I just thought I'd make your mouth water with my new favourite antidote to that afternoon drowsy feeling! P&D's Italian Deli breathes a heady rush of caffeine and la dolce vita into the previously depressive surroundings of Williamson Square. The Americano is £2 for a small, a bit pricey compared to its city centre rivals, but when the staff are as hunky as theirs, they're worth it! Cakes are around £3.50 but for those watching the waistline and the pennies, they come in miniature form for £1 like mine above. I've not eaten Cassata since my trip to Malta last March, so it was a much deserved treat to find it in my hometown. The only minus point about P&D's is the temperature- the heating is always on full blast and gets rather uncomfortable. Never mind, there's always the outdoor seating area too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Vindaloo Kings and Queens!